This online challenge allows you the opportunity to post comments that will remain publicly viewable on this website. We operate a moderation policy to ensure that comments are appropriate and not harmful to others. We will moderate all ideas and comments in line with the terms set out below.
Comments which include any of the following may be deleted:
- Threats or incitements to violence
- Comments that incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic
- Use of obscenity
- Comments directed at named individuals rather than policies and ideas
- Duplicate or substantially repeated postings – please look at existing ideas before posting
- Comments that do not relate to the challenge that has been set
- Postings seeking employment or containing advertisements for a commercial product or service
- Comments that reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- Information posted in violation of law, including libel, condoning or encouraging illegal activity, revealing classified information, or infringing on a copyright or trademark
While we invite open participation and diverse viewpoints to be shared, the purpose of the Conversation Hub is to address the specific challenges that have been set. Accordingly, moderators reserve the right to remove posts which do not address some aspect of that purpose. We deeply value your time and input, and our desire is to remove as few posts as possible while ensuring that a focused, constructive discussion takes place. This moderation policy is subject to change to address additional matters as may be warranted. If you have a complaint about an item of user-generated content on this site, or feel that your own content was removed in error, please contact us.